A CAPS networking session at ICT2015
ICT2015, the biggest European event on research and innovation in the field of ICT will take place at the Centro de Congressos of Lisbon on October 20-22, 2015. Gathering European-funded projects, policy makers, industry stakeholders and researchers, the ICT2015 event is expecting no less than 4,500 participants.
On this occasion, the CAPS2020 project will organise a networking session entitled “Empowering Game-Changer Communities”. Social innovation actors will bring to the discussion provocative ideas and success stories going beyond top-down support to grassroots initiatives, with the aim of inspiring future ICT projects and frameworks.
The networking session will take place on October 21, 2015 from 09:50 to 10:35 AM in room 9. You’ll find below the tentative agenda of these 45 minutes:
09:50 – Introduction
- Marta Arniani, Sigma Orionis
09:55 – Empowering Game-Changer Communities
- Filippo Addarii, Director of International Strategy and Head of EuropeLab, The Young Foundation
- Antonella Passani, Socio-Economic Research Coordinator, T6 Ecosystems – The IA4SI project
- Marco Sachy, Currency Designer, Dyne
- Michela Magas, Director, Stromatolite
10:15 – Discussion with the audience
10:35 – End of session
A more detailed description is available on the ICT2015 website
Access to ICT2015 is free but pre-registration is compuls