The European Commission launched a call for proposals, under FP7 objective 5.5 of Work Programme 2013, as a result of which the projects listed below have been selected. The EC is thus offering a support to projects carried out by consortia with participants from different countries, aiming at developing new knowledge, new technology, products, demonstration activities or common resources for research.
Zoom in the map and click on the markers to discover all CAPS projects members!
CAPS FP7 Projects
- CAP2020: Boosting Collective Awareness Platforms for Sustainability and Social Innovation
- WebCOSI: Increasing trust in collectively-generated statistics
- Ia4Si: Impact assessment of collective awareness platforms
- SciCafe 2.0: Promoting new collaboration models
- DecarboNet: Raising collective awareness about environmental challenges
- CAP4ACCESS: Collectively removing barriers to inclusion
- CATALYST: Collective intelligence in online platforms: from discussion to action
- Wikirate: Enabling citizens to rate companies on corporate social responsibility
- D-CENT: New tools for direct democracy, participation, new economic models
- CHEST: 3M € funding for digital social innovation based on the network effect
- Digital Social Innovation: Crowdmapping actors and networks
- USEMP : User Empowerment for Enhanced Online Presence Management
- p2pvalue : Techno-social platform for sustainable models and value generation in commons-based peer production in the Future Internet
Moreover, one of the winners of the 2013 EINS (Network of Excellence in Internet Science) Open Call will also be involved, its objectives being quite in line with the ones to be achieved under the CAPS initiative.
- FOCAL : Fondation for Collective Awareness Platforms