The CATALYST consortium is making public here the presentations and research papers related to the project activities and outcomes:
- De Liddo, A., & Buckingham Shum, S. (2014). New Ways of Deliberating Online: An Empirical Comparison of Network and Threaded Interfaces for Online Discussion. In Electronic Participation (pp. 90-101). Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
- Piccolo, L. S. G., Alani, H., De Liddo, A., & Baranauskas, C. (2014, June). Motivating online engagement and debates on energy consumption. In Proceedings of the 2014 ACM conference on Web science (pp. 109-118). ACM.
- De Liddo, A. (2014). Enhancing Discussion Forum with Combined Argument and Social Network Analytics. In Okada, A., Buckingham Shum, S. and Sherborne, T., (Eds) Knowledge Cartography. Springer. Second Edition. (In press)
- Parent, M. A. (2014). Objects as results from graph queries using an ORM and generated semantic-relational binding. Published on the occasion of the 13th International Semantic Web Conference. Poster - Paper
- Convertino, G., Westerski, A., De Liddo, A., Díaz, P. (2015). Large-Scale Ideation & Deliberation: Tools and Studies in Organizations. In Journal of Social Media for Organizations. Vol. 2 Num. 1. MITRE Corporation.
- Klein, M., Convertino, G. (2015). A Roadmap for Open Innovation Systems. In Journal of Social Media for Organizations. Vol. 2 Num 1. MITRE Corporation.
- Klein, M., Garcia, A. (2015). High-Speed Idea Filtering With the Bag of Lemons. In the proceedings of the 2015 Collective Intelligence Conference.
- Cottica, A. (2015). Online community management as social network design: testing for the signature of management activities in online communities. Presented at the International Sunbelt Social Network Conference 2015
- De Liddo, A., & Buckingham Shum, S. (2014). Collective Intelligence for the Public Good: New Tools for Crowdsourcing Arguments and Deliberating Online. In Proceeding of: Internet Policy and Politics Conference. (IPP2014). Sept 25-26th, Oxford, UK.
- De Liddo A., Buckingham Shum S., Klein, M. “Arguing on the Web for Social Innovation: Lightweight Tools and Analytics for Civic Engagement”. In the Workshop: Arguing the Web: 2.0 at 8th ISSA Conference on Argumentation. (Amsterdam, July 1-4, 2014)
- Buckingham Shum, S., De Liddo A., Klein, M. (2014). “DCLA Meet CIDA: Collective Intelligence Deliberation Analytics”. In the Second International Workshop on Discourse-Centric Learning Analytics. At LAK2014. April 2014, Indianapolis.
- Klein, M., Bicharra Garcia, A. C., (2014, May). “An Idea Filtering Method for Open Innovations“. In the Conference: Collective intelligence (Cambridge MA USA, May 2014)
- Arniani, A. (2015). “Technology, citizens and social change in the framework of European Research and Innovation programmes: towards a paradigm shift”. In the GOODTECHS Conference (Rome, October 26, 2015)
Presentations used in external events:
- DCLA Meet CIDA: Collective Intelligence Deliberation Analytics, Simon Buckingham Shum (Knowledge Media Institue, The Open University), Anna de Liddo (Knowledge Media Institue, The Open University) and Mark Klein (Center for Collective Intelligence, MIT)
- Using Large-Scale Argumentation to Enable Open Innovation, in Workshop: Arguing on the Web 2.0, Mark Klein (University of Zurich)
- Impacto: The Future of Business, Lee Sean Huang (Purpose)
CATALYST first annual event presentations:
Project overview, Roger Torrenti, Sigma Orionis, CATALYST coordinator
Progress on Deliberation Metrics, Mark Klein, MIT
CATALYST Tools and Methodology, Frank Escoubès, Imagination for people, CATALYST technical coordinator
Arguing on the Web for Social Innovation: Lightweight Tools, Analytics and Visualisation for Civic Engagement, Anna de Liddo, Open University
Networks, Swarms, Policy: What Collective Intelligence Means for the Policy Maker, Alberto Cottica, Wikitalia
Launch of the CATALYST Open Call for collaboration, Frank Escoubès, Imagination for people
CATALYST final event presentation:
- Harnessing the Power of Collective Intelligence: Technologies & Communities (Speakers: Franck Escoubès, Founder, Imagination for People; Marc-Antoine Parent, Head of Collective Intelligence R&D, Bluenove; Benoit Grégoire, Chief Technical Officer, Bluenove; Rosa Strube, Project Manager, CSCP; Lee-Sean Huang, Strategist & Designer, Purpose Europe Ltd; Alberto Cottica, International Projects, Wikitalia; Quentin Grimaud, Front-end Developer, Bluenove; Ruxandra Creosteanu, Founder, Babele; Carlos Rossique Delmas, IT Engineer, Autoconsulta Ciudadana)